Dr. Agus will head an impressive board of professionals to guide MDPortals’ continuing success in revolutionizing clinical care
MDPortals Inc., a leading health-tech company revolutionizing care delivery by synthesizing multisourced patient data and delivering actionable insights, is proud to announce the appointment of renowned physician, professor, and pioneering biomedical researcher, David B. Agus, MD, as head of its Medical Advisory Board.
'We are excited to announce that Dr. David Agus has accepted the Chairperson position on MDPortals’ Medical Advisory Board. Dr. Agus is a visionary giant in medical science who has transformed how data is used to improve care,” said MDPortals Founder and CEO Omar Salah. “He brings to the table unique innovations and perspectives that further our mission to improve care and reduce the administrative burden of searching through hundreds of past health histories to identify and address patients’ chronic health issues.'
Dr. Agus specializes in treating advanced cancers and serves as a professor of medicine and engineering at the University of Southern California (USC) Keck School of Medicine and Viterbi School of Engineering. He’s the CEO of the Lawrence J. Ellison Institute for Transformative Medicine of USC.
“MDPortals is making healthcare easier and more efficient by distilling endless amounts of clinical data from disparate sources and arriving at a comprehensive health history for each patient,” said Dr. Agus. “That information is further enhanced by insights that help clinical teams improve care with calibrated risk-adjustment data.”
As head of MDPortals’ Medical Advisory Board, Dr. Agus leads a group of esteemed physicians, including:
- Jack Lewin, MD, Principal and Founder, Lewin and Associates, LLC; Board Chair, National Coalition on Healthcare; Former CEO of American College of Cardiology; Former CEO of California Medical Association; Named as one of Modern Healthcare’s 100 Most InfluentialPeople in Healthcare, 2011
- Kevin Dorrance, MD, FACP, Associate Professor of Medicine, Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, Bethesda, MD; Chief Medical Officer, Docsnap; Chief Medical Officer, TransformCare, Inc.; Former Chief Medical Officer, U.S. Navy
- Theresa Soriano, MD, MPH, Associate Chief Clinical Officer, Prospero Health; President and Board Chair, American Academy of Home Care Medicine; Professor of Medicine, Geriatrics; Palliative Medicine, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Marc Arenas, MD, Geriatrician, Medical Director, naviHealth I-SNP; CEO, NABR, LLC
- Mark Rosing, MD, MPH, FACOG, Chair of Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Director and System Manager of Obstetrics and Gynecology Information Technology, SBH Health System, Bronx, NY; President, St. Barnabas OBGYN, P.C.; Affiliated Medical Professor, Department of Clinical Medicine, CUNY School of Medicine, New York, NY
MDPortals’ plug-and-play solution enables providers to thrive in the world of value-based care by providing a risk-adjusted, longitudinal health record for their patients. MDPortals’ proprietary knowledge platform collects patient data from multiple electronic health records (EHR), health information exchanges (HIE), diagnostic laboratories, and pharmacies. Once the data is retrieved, our machine learning algorithms aggregate, synthesize, and curate the data to provide deep insights into the patient’s health. This actionable patient history allows providers to drill down to the source documents, which enables them to better address gaps in care, as well as to develop optimal risk-adjusted care plans for improved reimbursement for the documented care provided.
MDPortals’ plug-and-play solution enables providers to thrive in the world of value-based care by providing a risk-adjusted, longitudinal health record for their patients. MDPortals’ proprietary knowledge platform collects patient data from multiple electronic health records (EHR), health information exchanges (HIE), diagnostic laboratories, and pharmacies.
Join us tomorrow, Aug 20th, for a fireside chat about how to improve your organizations HCC scoring. Jeff Lehrich from MDPortals and Healthmonix President and CEO Lauren Patrick will be discussing how HCC scoring impacts MIPS, Medicare Advantage and other programs, as well as best practices for improving HCC scoring, and more.